Join us for in-person worship on Sundays at 10:00am!
The below guidelines shall be followed:
- Please arrive early for processing (temperature checks and contact tracing) and seating.
- Services will be held inside Adam’s Hall.
- Masks or face coverings are required while on campus.
- Seating will be arranged to accommodate social distancing guidelines with families/household members seated together.
- Restrooms will be limited to one user at a time. Exception: Family assistance.
- Hand sanitizer and masks are provided as needed.
- Enter Adam’s Hall through the back door
- The Offering Plate will not be passed; a table with an offering box will be available upon entry/exit or you can donate online using Paypal (account creation not required).
Several volunteers are needed each week to coordinate service:
- Setup/Takedown of chairs, tables, and other service needs
- Parking Lot Greeters to direct visitors to either side of Adam’s Hall for check-in
- Greeters/Screeners to facilitate temperature checks and contact tracing
- Ushers to coordinate social distance seating.
- Safety Monitors to monitor restroom capacity
Members wishing to volunteer should contact the UMCRC office.
Members wishing to view worship from home can continue to access our YouTube Channel. Recordings of Sunday’s live worship will be posted by the following Monday evening.