The United Methodist Church of Rancho Cordova has resumed in-person worship on Sundays at 10:00am!
The below guidelines shall be followed:
- Please arrive no later than 9:45am for processing (temperature checks and contact tracing) and seating.
- Services will be held outside in the Wesley Courtyard.
- Masks or face coverings are required while on campus.
- Seating will be arranged to accommodate social distancing guidelines (6 feet apart) with families/household members seated together.
- Indoor facilities will be closed with the exception of restrooms.
- Restrooms will be limited to one user at a time. Exception: Family assistance.
- No lingering/socializing/congregating before/after service.
- Hand sanitizer and masks are provided as needed.
- Enter the courtyard on either side of Adam’s Hall
- Suggestion: Wear sunscreen and/or hat.
- The Offering Plate will not be passed; a table with an offering box will be available upon entry/exit or you can donate online using Paypal (account creation not required).
Several volunteers are needed each week to coordinate the outdoor service:
- 5 Setup/Takedown of chairs, tables, and other service needs
- 2 Parking Lot Greeters to direct visitors to either side of Adam’s Hall for check-in
- 3 Greeters/Screeners to facilitate temperature checks and contact tracing
- 2 Ushers to coordinate social distance seating.
- 2 Safety Monitors to monitor restroom capacity
Members wishing to volunteer should contact Jo Dunlap, Debbie Hicks, or the UMCRC office.
Members wishing to view worship from home can continue to access our YouTube Channel. Recordings of Sunday’s live worship will be posted by the following Monday evening.